With the ARTSCORE Impact Dashboard, organisers of any festival – for example (classical) music festivals – will be better able to:
- gain audience and impact insights,
- manage and steer on audience participation, development, and experience,
- compare project results, forecast and report to stakeholders,
- share and be transparent with partners and peers,
- raise funds with professional, data-driven reporting, and
- learn from their own experiences as well as industry and peer benchmarks
The pilot: 2023 and 2024
The ARTSCORE Impact Dashboard was developed by Cigarbox, together with ARTSCORE project partners.
Four festivals are participating in a 2023 pilot. Festival organisers work with Cigarbox to develop and localise a dashboard and data collection plan and receive training on the process and interpretation of initial results. Festival organisers focus on the impacts and indicators—for example social participation, mental health, or community building—relevant to their mission and efforts.
Feedback and learnings from the pilot participants will inform a second iteration of the Impact Dashboard for 2024, and the pilot will conclude with a collective analysis of ARTSCORE findings.
Cigarbox (www.cigarbox.nl) has been helping cultural and governmental organisations steer on, and toward, positive societal impact for more than ten years. Hundreds of festivals—from classical music, theatre and film festivals to major sporting events and Eurovision Song Festival—have worked with Cigarbox and use an Impact Dashboard year over year to maximize impact per Euro invested.